Get a FREE copy of “How to Sell Your House at Auction in 30 Days” just fill out the form on the right. Or call Jeff Sibel, Real Estate Broker and Auctioneer directly at 215-353-0663 to receive the auction guide expressed to you.
This guide explains how auctions work, including:
- How to set a NO-RISK reserve price.
- How to sell with No Repairs in " as is "condition.
- Why there is NO COMMISSION in most cases charged to the seller.
- How the auction process works
Are You a Good Candidate for an Auction Sale?
Here is a list of ideal reasons or candidates for an auction sale:
- You want a minimum price or no sale (Reserve Price or more)
- Want to sell for cash with no contingencies in the next 30 to 45 days
- It is of value to you to know the exact date of sale
- Don’t want to pay 6% or 7% Realtors commission
- Want to sell “as is” with no repairs
- You don’t want to remodel your home to sell because you fear you won’t get back your money
- Want to sell at fair market value
- Need to settle or liquidate an estate
- Your listing with an agent is about to expire or has expired
- Vacation Home that you don’t need
- Planning to downsize
- Already purchased another home
- Breaking up a partnership, business or company
- Bad Tenants
- Tired of owning real estate
- Vacant or abandoned property? Quick sale eliminates the risk of vandalism or insurance company not paying out on vacant property
- Facing foreclosure
- Financial difficulties and need cash fast
- Carrying Costs Taxes, utilities and maintenance expense too high
- Job transfer
- Short sale
- Is your property unique – exceptional architecture. Historical farm or home. Special features that would excite people and encourage more competitive bidding.
- Vacation Home
- Slow market